For any kind of mechanical equipment, installation and maintenance are the key to the normal operation of mechanical equipment, and the ventilator is not included. So, what should we pay attention to when installing the fan? How to maintain it?
1. Open the box to check whether all parts of the fan are complete and whether there are bruises on the outside of the casing. Pay special attention to whether the head rectifier is bruised and deformed, whether all parts are connected tightly, whether the blade motor is damaged, and whether the impeller rotates flexibly. If any problems are found, repair and adjust them.
2. Check the installation foundation of the fan, which must have sufficient strength and stiffness to ensure that it can bear the load during the operation of the fan, and check whether the connection dimension between the foundation and the fan meets the design requirements.
3. The fan is installed horizontally, the shock absorber is fixed on the fan base through the connecting bolt, the horizontal height of each shock absorber is adjusted with the center height adjusting pad, and the fan is fixed on the connecting steel plate welded on the foundation with the fixing bolt. If the fan does not need the shock absorber due to earthquake resistance and other reasons, the screw hole on the fan base can be directly connected with the embedded bolt on the foundation.
4. The basic requirements for the installation of side wall horizontal installation fan are the same as that of horizontal installation, except that the installation bracket is made into inclined arm support type, and the bracket shall have sufficient strength and stiffness. This installation method is not suitable for 10# above fans.
5. For suspension installation, the shock absorber and the fan are connected into a whole by bolts. The shock absorber is installed symmetrically and arranged on both sides of the center of gravity of the fan. The fan is directly lifted and inserted into the suspension support. The height of the suspension support is determined by the user according to the actual space distance. 16# above fans generally do not adopt this installation type.
6. The vertical installation method of the fan is consistent with the horizontal installation, and the requirements for the strength and stiffness of the fan foundation are more strict.
7. Flexible joints must be used for the connection between the fan and the pipes at both ends to isolate vibration and protect the fan.
1. The operating environment shall be kept clean and tidy, the fan surface shall be kept clean, the air inlet and outlet shall be free of sundries, and the dust and other sundries in the fan and pipeline shall be removed regularly.
2. It can only operate under the condition that the fan is completely normal. At the same time, it is necessary to ensure that the capacity of power supply facilities is sufficient and the voltage is stable. Defective operation is strictly prohibited. The power supply line must be a special line, and temporary lines shall not be used for power supply for a long time.
3. In case of abnormal sound of the fan, serious heating of the motor, electrification of the shell, tripping of the switch and failure to start during the operation of the fan, it shall be shut down immediately for inspection. In order to ensure safety, it is not allowed to carry out maintenance during fan operation. After maintenance, test run shall be carried out for about five minutes to confirm that there is no abnormality before starting up.
4. The bearing shall be supplemented or replaced with lubricating grease from time to time according to the service environmental conditions (it is not necessary to replace the lubricating grease for the motor closed bearing within the service life). In order to ensure good lubrication of the fan during operation, the oil filling times shall not be less than 1000 hours / time. The closed bearing and motor bearing shall be filled with zl-3 lithium base lubricating grease to fill 1 / 3 of the inner and outer rings of the bearing; It is strictly prohibited to operate without oil.
5. The fan shall be stored in a dry environment to prevent the motor from moisture. When the fan is stored in the open air, protective measures shall be taken. During storage and handling, the fan shall be prevented from bumping to avoid damage to the fan.
To sum up, in order to ensure the normal operation of axial flow fan, we need to do a good job in installation and maintenance. Correct installation is the basis for ensuring operation, and future maintenance is the key to prolong service life, so we can't be careless.